Each one of us serves customers, whether we realize it or not. Maybe you are on the front lines of a company, serving the people who buy your products. Perhaps you are an accountant, serving the employees by producing their pay checks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you are a company owner, serving your staff and your customers.
The Customer Service course will look at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Your participants will be provided a strong skill set including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers, and generating return business.
Participants will learn:
- Who Are We and What Do We Do?
- Establishing Your Attitude
- Identifying and Addressing Their Needs
- Generating Return Business
- In-Person Customer Service
- Giving Customer Service over the Phone
- Providing Electronic Customer Service
- Recovering Difficult Customers
- Understanding When to Escalate
- Ten Things You Can Do to WOW Every Time