Facilitation is often referred to as the new cornerstone of management philosophy. With its focus on fairness and creating easy decision making, facilitation can make any organization make better decisions. This workshop will give participants an understanding of what facilitation is all about, as well as some tools that they can use to facilitate small meetings.
Participants will learn:
- What is Facilitation?
- Process vs. Content
- Choosing a Facilitated Approach
- Tuckman and Jensen's Model of Team Development
- Building Consensus
- Reaching a Decision Point
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Addressing Group Dysfunction
- Intervention Techniques