The Encarta Dictionary defines knowledge management as the organization of intellectual resources and information systems within a business environment. Sounds simple, right? Take a moment, though, and think about all the information that each person has in their brain. That is a lot of knowledge!
The Knowledge Management course will give participants the tools that they will need to begin implementing knowledge management in your organization, no matter what the size of the company or the budget. Wherever there are humans working together for one goal, there is knowledge to be harvested, stored, and dispensed as needed.
Participants will learn:
- Understanding Knowledge Management
- Do’s and Don’ts
- The Knowledge Management Life Cycle
- The New Knowledge Management Paradigm
- Knowledge Management Models
- Building a Knowledge Management Rationale
- Customizing Knowledge Management Definitions
- Implementing Knowledge Management in Your Organization
- Tips for Success
- Advance Topics