Although we all know that training can have many amazing benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits with a dollar value to training. Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you cannot put a dollar value on.
Our Measuring Results from Training course, your participants will learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate the results that training brings. Once the training has been evaluated the next step is to modify and update the curriculum to create content that is better suited for the participants.
Participants will learn:
- Kolb's Learning Styles
- Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Types of Measurement Tools
- Focusing the Training
- Creating an Evaluation Plan
- Assessing Learning before Training
- Assessing Learning during Training
- Assessing Learning after Training
- The Long Term View
- Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI)