Although people often think of boardrooms, suits, and million-dollar deals when they hear the word \"negotiation,\" the truth is that we negotiate all the time. For example, have you ever:
- Decided where to eat with a group of friends?
- Decided on chore assignments with your family?
- Asked your boss for a raise?
These are all situations that involve negotiating! This workshop will give participants an understanding of the phases of negotiation, tools to use during a negotiation, and ways to build win-win solutions for all those involved.
Participants will learn:
- Understanding Negotiation
- Getting Prepared for a Negotiation
- Laying the Groundwork
- Exchanging Information
- Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else