It is not possible to control or manage 100% of the risk, but knowing what to do before, during, and after an event will mitigate the damage and harm. Identifying potential hazards and risks and making it part of the day to day business is important. Safety should be the priority as every business must face the reality of risks and hazards.
Through our Risk Assessment and Management course, your participants will be aware of hazards and risks they did not realize were around their workplace. Identifying hazards through proper procedures will provide your participants with the ability to prevent that accident before it occurs. Limiting and removing potential dangers through Risk Assessment will be an incredible investment.
Participants will learn:
- Identifying Hazards and Risks
- Seeking Out Problems Before They Happen
- Everyone’s Responsibility
- Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- Risk Management Techniques
- General Office Safety and Reporting
- Business Impact Analysis
- Disaster Impact Analysis
- Summary of Risk Assessment